Monday, February 18, 2013

January PopSugar Must Have Box

I love love love the PopSugar Must Have boxes! They are $35 a month or if you decide to go with the 3 month subscription you save about $4 a month.

Each box has about $100 worth of products.

Get $5 off with the code REFERFRIENDS

Here is this months Box!


STOTT PILATES ® Stability Ball - Didn't currently have one so I was super excited to get this!

Epicuren Lip-balm - Love all lip stuff  just not a fan of having to put my finger in a pot of it. This balm is super silky, not sticky and has SPF 15!!
 
Think Thin bars - I have only tried the Dark Chocolate Coconut and it tastes like an Almond Joy bar! I love having bars around so I can grab one on the go for breakfast or a snack.

The Remix TimeBomb – Hot pink rubber watch with an LED light. Wasn't too sure about this when I first saw it, but it is starting to grow on me.

Jet-Puffed Mallow bits - These are just like the little marshmallows you find in hot chocolate
      packets.

Popbar Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Not going to lie I just ate it right off the stick. I am sure it would
      have made great hot chocolate but I don’t really buy milk so I just ate it… and it was delicious!!

Casetagram - $15 gift certificate to casetagram. You have to download the app on your smart device and then make a collage with your photos. For an iphone 4s after the $15 off a case will run you about $20.


All in all this was a great box and I even gifted the box to my sister and mother for their birthdays!


http://popsu.gr/xOx

No comments:

Post a Comment