Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June PopSugar Must Have Box

PopSugar Must Have Box

Click here to get the Next Month's Must Have Box 

The box cost $35 but you usually get about $100 worth of stuff.
This month's box was around $200


My June Box Finally Arrived!!


Lots of Great Stuff to Try!!
 
 
 
Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer. Value = $65.00 Love this! I put it on after i was my face either in the AM or at night. Amazing citrus smell. No SPF :(
Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair CC Cream in Natural Glow. Value = $3.90 This was a little to light for me but it will be great for winter
Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair CC Cream in Warm Glow. Value = $3.90 I love the Warm Glow it is perfect for summer!
Hard Candy Fitness DVD 4 Addicted to Sweat Jaw Breaking Chair. Value = $19.95 I haven't tried this yet... It looks a little intimidating and I am extremely clumsy so this could get awkward!
Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger. Value = $25.99 I can't wait to read this one I love The Devil Wears Prada movie so I am sure I will love this too! Almost done with my current book (I am obsessed with the Sookie Stackhouse series) and then I will begin this one.
Project 7 Quench The Thirsty Wintergreen Mints. Value = $1.79 Hard to see in the picture but they come in a little test tube.
Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn. Value = $2.99 This popcorn is really good! and you can read all the ingredients!
Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf. Value = $62.00 Love this scarf it is so cute and flattering!
Gorjana & Griffin Gift Card for $25 off a purchase. Value = $25.00
 
 
 
 
 
Della wanted in on all the action!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment